1. Rock sunscreen every single day. This should be a no-brainer, especially for those of you who invest in antiaging Microcurrent facials. Why undo all the hard work and risk permanent damage by getting a sunburn? If your skin is sensitive, opt for non-chemical sunscreens, which are less likely to irritate the skin or cause reactions.
2. Eat right. Choose a diet rich in anti-inflammatory foods, such as fresh produce, whole grains and lean proteins, as well as foods loaded with healthy fats, such as avocados, salmon, tuna, mackerel, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds and extra virgin olive oil. These types of foods reduce puffiness, inflammation and dry skin.
3. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Rising temperatures and sunny skies can dehydrate the skin like nothing else—now is the time to increase your water intake to keep your skin and entire body properly hydrated. Keep a bottle with you at all times so that you can maintain hydration from the inside out. Strive to drink at least eight glasses per day during this time of year.
4. Cleanse properly. Make sure to wash your face after wearing sunscreen. It can clog your pores and cause breakouts if not thoroughly removed.
5. Wear sunglasses. Squinting causes unsightly crow’s feet and brow furrows, so reduce the glare by wearing sunglasses that block out dangerous UV rays. This will also protect your eyesight, as harmful UV rays can lead to cataracts and contribute to other vision problems.
Of course, make sure to follow a consistent regimen of our nonsurgical facelifts. Visit this link to learn about how antiaging Microcurrent facials benefit your skin.