Fortunately, there are services like our nonsurgical facelifts that firm sagging muscles while improving skin tone and texture. A regular series of microcurrent facials boosts production of both collagen and elastin, which will help you achieve that soft, smooth skin that seems so effortless on the pages of magazines.
Assess the texture of your skin—does it seem dry, coarse, rough or dull? How does it feel? How does your skin absorb cosmetics? When your skin texture is uneven, it may look dull since it’s not reflecting light well. If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, here are a few things you can do that don’t include airbrushing or Photoshop.
1. Slough off the excess. A regular exfoliation regime will help to unclog pores and eliminate dead skin cells. Aim for 2-3 times per week during the winter, depending on your skin.
2. Cleanse properly. When you don’t remove all your makeup and wash your face at night, dead skin cells build up, pores clog and your skin appears dull. Never fall asleep without washing your face!
3. Wear sunscreen every day. Sun damage contributes significantly to uneven skin texture and aging. Never step outside without your SPF—even when it’s cloudy.
4. Eat right. Strive to eat lots of antioxidant-rich produce, which will help combat free radical damage and reduce inflammation. Also aim to get more silicon in your diet.
5. Get regular facials. A series of microcurrent facials will help with cell turnover and rejuvenation, while boosting collagen and elastin production. They will also help improve hyperpigmentation and give you that healthy, youthful glow.
Click here to learn more about our amazing nonsurgical facelifts.