- Do not eat two hours prior to your treatment, and preferably for two hours after your session as well. Specifically avoid food with a high fat content, as your goal is to burn the fat that is freed from your fat cells during your treatment.
- Aim to drink at least 12-16 ounces of water before, during and after your session.
- Do not drink more than one cup of coffee before your treatment.
- Make sure the areas to be treated are clean and free of any oils or lotions. This is important because they can cause some of the machine’s light to be reflected and not be as effective.
- Minimize alcohol as much as possible during your fat treatment series, and completely abstain on the days that you have sessions scheduled.
- To obtain the best results, strive to burn 300-350 calories as soon as possible after your body sculpting session. Use the vibrational machine at the Lipo-Light Torrance facility, head to the gym and do some cardiovascular exercise or go for a walk. Get moving as soon as you can!
- Strive to follow a healthy, balanced diet during your series. Those with diets high in refined carbs, junk food, alcohol, soft drinks, excess fats and sugar do not respond as well as those who follow a healthier diet.
- Losing weight will only enhance your results! Reduce calories, eat a diet rich in protein and fiber, eliminate sugary foods and exercise regularly.
Lipo-Light is one of the premier body sculpting treatments available—the results are amazing and a great catalyst to achieving the body you always dreamed of. While the procedure is completely safe and non-invasive, there are a few things you should do to maximize results and ensure that you don’t hinder the effects of this revolutionary fat treatment. Below are some ways to optimize your Lipo-Light sessions.