1) Wear sunscreen every single day of the year. Sun exposure is the number one cause of premature wrinkles—and a lot of damage occurs from an accumulation of exposure to the sun’s rays, so short trips outside do count. In an ideal world, you would avoid the sun altogether, but if you have to expose yourself, wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30. Wear it every single day, rain or shine, and don’t forget to put it on your hands, chest and neck. Stay away from tanning beds altogether—they have also been proven to cause cancer, hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
2) Exercise regularly. Experts across the board agree—physical activity is the number one anti-aging medicine. It’s an excellent stress reducer, helps you lose and maintain weight, increases bone density and builds lean muscle. In addition, it improves circulation, which ultimately improves our complexion. Incorporate all three pillars of fitness—cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training.
3) Boost your protein intake. Most of us eat less protein than their bodies need to build and maintain strong muscles. Strive to incorporate lean protein sources into your diet, such as skinless chicken, salmon and tuna.
4) Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Water flushes the toxins out of our system, allows our cells to function optimally and keeps the skin hydrated from the inside out.
5) Do a regular regimen of Microcurrent Facials. There is a reason these are called nonsurgical facelifts—the natural looking, antiaging benefits of these revolutionary skin treatments are unparalleled. You can avoid the unnatural look of Botox and other fillers, while fighting gravity and fine lines in a relaxing, stress reducing treatment series. It will change your skin and your life!
Visit this link for information about nonsurgical facelifts.