1. Eat a healthy, low-carb diet. It’s time to put nutrition at the top of your priority list, and if you need to shed a few pounds, it’s best to focus on a healthy diet that is low in calories and carbs. There are many diets and weight loss programs available, but if you adopt a healthy lifestyle, you’ll see changes in a matter of weeks. Eat lots of fresh vegetables, especially some of the delicious, fiber-rich green leafy veggies in season this year and stay away from simple carbs and sugar-laden foods. In addition, strive to incorporate lots of lean protein into your diet—it helps build lean muscle mass, and the more lean muscle you have, the more calories you burn. Following diets or weight loss programs will enhance other fat reduction treatments, such as our Lipo-Light sessions, so that you’ll lose inches faster than ever.
2. Hydrate like crazy. Drinking lots of water is essential for weight loss and looking your best, as it helps flush the toxins from your body. Plus, it helps your skin glow.
3. Workout regularly. Exercise plays a critical role in weight loss and keeping your body toned, and will boost your energy levels. Strive to work out at least four to five days per week and move as much as you can during your regular, day-to-day activities. For best results, incorporate all three of the pillars of fitness: strength, cardiovascular and flexibility training.
4. Lipo-Light sessions. This revolutionary fat treatment will help you lose inches faster than you can imagine. The treatments are safe, non-invasive and very effective.
5. Microcurrent body sculpting. If you’ve already tried our microcurrent facials, you know how dramatic the results can be. Good news—the treatments can be used on your body as well to lift, firm and tone. Microcurrent body sculpting targets those trouble areas non-invasively without pain—they can be performed on the arms, abdominals, thighs, buttocks and breasts, and can even help reduce unsightly cellulite.
Visit this link to learn about the easy way to lose inches.