1. Hydrate. Drinking adequate amounts of water will do wonders in this battle, as it will help flush out all the toxins in your body, particularly those that bury themselves in the fat layers within the dermis to produce the lumps we call cellulite.
2. Lipo-Light. Part of the benefits of this incredible body contouring treatment is that it helps reduce cellulite along with fat.
3. Dry brushing. This old school technique is actually an excellent way to boost circulation and the lymphatic system, which flushes the toxins from our bodies. Dry brushing with a sisal louffa is an ideal complement to Lipo-Light treatments and can be done before showering, up to twice a day.
4. Watch your diet. Avoiding certain foods can help prevent more cellulite from forming and reduce its appearance. Strive to eat a diet rich in lean protein, as it helps our bodies create more lean muscle mass and boosts our caloric burn, while avoiding processed foods as much as possible. Stay away from sugar-laden foods and juices, as well as those with lots of sodium and unrefined carbs, such as chips, baked goods, candy, white breads, etc.
5. Supplements. There are several supplements that have been studied that can help reduce the appearance of cellulite, such as Kelp, which burns body fat, and Gotu Kola Extract, which improves skin elasticity.
For more information on the incredible benefits of Lipo-Light sessions, visit this link.